Serious and life-threatening construction accidents can occur when site managers fail to follow important safety standards. Even when proper safety measures are taken, a minor mistake can lead to life-altering injuries. If you’ve been injured while working at a construction site, you’ll need assistance from a skilled Elma personal injury lawyer.
An Elma construction accident lawyer from Richmond Vona, LLC, can use their experience with similar cases to pursue compensation for your injuries, financial losses, and emotional suffering. Our firm has over 30 years of experience and a history of winning stellar case results. You can count on us to get the results you need to recover from your work injury.
An Elma Construction Accident Lawyer Can File a Claim for Any Type of Incident
As mentioned above, our team has experience securing fair compensation for a number of different construction incidents. A construction accident lawyer from our team in Elma can draw on their in-depth legal knowledge and helpful resources to assist you on your road to recovery after any of the following incidents:
- Falls from height: If you’ve fallen from an elevated surface like a roof, ladder, or scaffold, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Struck by object: If you’ve been hit by an object falling from overhead, an attorney can seek financial remedies to aid you in your recovery.
- Electrocutions: If you’ve suffered an electrocution injury after coming into contact with live wires or malfunctioning electrical equipment, our team can help you take legal action.
- Caught between accidents: If you or your loved one got caught or crushed in machinery, equipment, or between objects, an attorney from our firm can help you seek damages for the medical bills, pain, and other challenges caused by the incident.
- Fires and explosions: If you suffered severe burn injuries or other conditions in a fire or explosion caused by faulty gas lines, improper storage of flammable materials, or electrical faults, our team can help you.
- Slips, trips, and falls: If you’ve taken a fall at a job site due to wet surfaces, uneven terrain, or cluttered walkways, you have the right to seek financial remedies.
- Vehicle accidents: Our team can file a claim for accidents involving forklifts, trucks, or any other moving vehicles on a construction site.
- Hand and power tool injuries: Our Elma construction accident lawyers can help you pursue compensation for injuries caused by misuse or malfunction of power tools.
- Collapsed structures: If you were injured in a building, temporary structure, or scaffolding collapse, our law firm can help you move forward with a claim.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accident lawyer serving Elma, call (716) 300-5885
How an Elma Construction Accident Attorney Can Win Your Case
If you’ve been hurt in one of the work site incidents mentioned above, a lawyer from our firm can take the steps required to recover fair compensation on your behalf. Here are the steps they’ll take to get the damages you need to pay your medical bills and move forward with your life after a construction accident:
- Collect and analyze accident reports, footage from nearby security cameras, your medical records, testimony from eyewitnesses and your coworkers, and any other relevant evidence
- Calculate how much you’re owed
- Use evidence to establish liability and prepare a winning claim
- Represent your best interests throughout the legal process
- Fight for the compensation you need to get back on your feet
- Keep you updated on the status of your case and take time to answer your questions
- Abide by state filing requirements and deadlines
Elma Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me (716) 300-5885
Filing Deadline for Construction Accident Lawsuits in Elma
If a lawyer from our team advises you to file a lawsuit against your employer, a site manager, a subcontractor, a tool or machinery manufacturer, or another party, you’ll have to do so within a specific timeframe. CPLR § 214 gives you three years from the date your work injury occurred to submit a civil suit.
If you don’t take legal action within New York’s strict three-year timeframe, you’ll be barred from receiving the damages you need to move forward with your life and out your injuries in the past. Don’t risk your right to fair compensation. Instead, reach out to a construction accident attorney from Elma ASAP.
Damages You Could Benefit From by Taking Legal Action
When we work on your case, we’ll ask you about the financial losses you’ve taken on and the challenges you’ve endured due to your accident. Based on the testimony and records you provide, we’ll determine which damages you’re eligible to receive. We’ll also calculate how much compensation you should receive overall.
Doing so will allow us to fight for a payment that meets your needs and allows you to recover from your injuries without the stress of unpaid medical bills and missed paychecks. If your case is successful, you could receive any of the following damages:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Ambulance and hospital treatment costs
- Physical therapy expenses
- Lost wages
- Decreased learning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
These damages can be the life raft you need to navigate the uncertain and confusing times that often follow a workplace accident. Reach out to a committed attorney today to give yourself the best chance possible at recovering a fair payment for your accident-related losses.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Meet With One of Our Elma Construction Accident Lawyers for Free
At Richmond Vona, LLC, we’re committed to getting you the damages you need to make a full physical and financial recovery after a construction incident. We’ll do everything we can to give you an excellent client experience, build a winning case on your behalf, and fight for the remedies you need to get your life back on track.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with a dedicated Elma construction accident lawyer. They’ll meet with you to hear about your accident and determine if you have grounds for a civil suit. If they think you’re eligible to seek damages, they’ll get started on your case ASAP.