We’re looking for our next Paralegal
What we do
Richmond Vona, LLC is a personal injury law firm located in Buffalo, NY, that is changing the game when it comes to both client and employee experience. We aren’t like the other guys – our mission is to provide a superior level of service to our clients through personal connection and continuous communication, while also providing a high-potential and rewarding workplace to our dedicated team. This is a rare opportunity to get involved with a different kind of law firm that provides a tremendous opportunity for growth and fulfillment.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking to add a motivated, caring, experienced, and self-starting Paralegal to our growing legal team. This person will be motivated by helping injured clients in a variety of ways, and ultimately guide them to successful conclusions to their cases. We have an excellent team in place and are dedicated to ensuring that the new member of our team is in line with our firm’s core values of Accountability, Communication, Transparency, Loyalty, Precision, and Winning.
We are committed to providing every member of our team with the support and resources necessary for success. As a Paralegal in a leadership role at the firm, we’re hoping to find someone who is equally interested and excited about their own personal growth. This role will also have an impact on the personal growth of others whom they will lead and mentor, to help grow something new and exciting.
In general, candidates should minimally have the following to be qualified:
• Associate degree or higher from an accredited college, university, or other institution of higher learning.
• Three (3) or more years of experience as a Paralegal in a plaintiff’s personal injury or personal injury insurance defense. Experience handling motor vehicle accident and premises liability cases is preferred.
• Demonstrated strong technology and organizational skills, a willingness to learn, and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be compassionate, a willingness to embrace challenges, and a strong sense of self-direction, team orientation, and ability to maintain composure under pressure.
We are interested in candidates who bring valuable experience and are excited about the idea of learning and growing with us as we continue to build something new and different together.
What we offer that’s different
Work hours: Reasonable and balanced. Generally M-F, 9-5.
• Location: Beautiful newly renovated office space located downtown (parking available onsite, at no charge).
• Compensation: Extremely competitive compensation package based on experience. Bonuses tied to firm profitability and individual case success.
• Work Culture: We are highly growth and team-oriented, which means that although we believe in working hard together, we also prioritize celebrating that effort and progress. We’ve built a beautiful, fun, and comfortable workspace for our staff to enjoy each day, and we have regular in-office and offsite team-building events and happy hours to ensure we are keeping it all in perspective.
• Career Opportunities: We are growing and getting in on the ground level of our journey will mean you have the opportunity to grow with us along the way. As the Firm expands new roles and opportunities are being created on a regular basis, and if you have an interest in learning and doing more, we will encourage and work with you to make that happen.
• Generous benefits: Includes 100% coverage of single plan medical/dental/vision premiums, 401k with Firm contribution, weekly and monthly team awards and recognition, summer hours, free onsite parking, hybrid work schedule, and abundant paid time off. Benefits packages are regularly being re-evaluated and growing as we continue with our mission to provide an exceptional experience for all clients and team members.
This is a unique and high-potential opportunity with a Firm that places a premium on creating and maintaining a positive, rewarding workplace culture. If this opportunity excites you, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.