Peter F. Brady is a highly accomplished trial attorney with over 40 years’ experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil cases, having tried numerous cases to verdict in state and federal court. Pete has represented plaintiffs and defendants involving claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, slip/trip and falls, and product liability claims. In addition, Pete has represented both injured construction workers and defendants in construction site accidents, including matters arising under the New York State Labor Law. For many years, Pete has been chosen by attorneys in the Western New York area to serve both as an arbitrator and a mediator in all types of accident cases, which gives him a unique perspective when representing seriously injured clients and their families.
Honors & Awards:
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers, 2020-2021
- State University of New York at Buffalo. J.D., 1979
- Canisius College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1976
- Erie County Bar Association: Past Director
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association: Past Officer