Whenever buildings are being erected, demolished, or renovated, there’s always a chance that something will go wrong and a serious accident will injure the workers and other parties involved. If you or a loved one has been unlucky enough to sustain injuries in a building collapse, you could be dealing with catastrophic injuries and enormous medical bills.
Fortunately, our construction accident lawyers in Cleveland Hill have the experience and legal skills required to recover compensation for your injuries and losses. At Richmond Vona, our Cleveland Hill building collapse lawyers have represented injured workers for over 30 years. We’re confident that we have the resources and knowledge to help you in your time of need.
Common Causes of Building Collapses Our Cleveland Hill Lawyers Are Familiar With
- Poor quality materials: If substandard or inadequate materials caused the structural collapse you were involved in, our attorneys can gather evidence of it and use it to build a strong case for compensation.
- Design flaws: Inaccurate calculations or architectural mistakes can make a building weak and increase the likelihood of a collapse. If your incident resulted from design flaws, our Cleveland Hill building collapse lawyers can prove liability and fight for damages on your behalf.
- Faulty construction: Failure to follow correct construction procedures can lead to a number of different incidents, including building collapses. If faulty construction played a part in your accident, our team can help you seek justice and fair compensation.
- Overloading: Putting more weight on a structure than it was designed to support can cause a collapse. If the incident you were hurt in was caused by overloading, our team can hold the party who was responsible for the excessive load liable for your injuries.
These are just a few examples of the safety hazards and forms of negligence that can result in a serious collapse. If your incident involved one of the above-listed factors or another safety issue, our team of experienced building collapse lawyers from Cleveland Hill can investigate the accident and fight for the damage you need to move forward with your life.
For a free legal consultation with a building collapse lawyer serving Cleveland Hill, call (716) 300-5885
How a Cleveland Hill Building Collapse Attorney Can Win Your Case
When you hire Richmond Vona, LLC, to work on your construction accident or building collapse case, you get a team of compassionate attorneys who are willing to fight aggressively to get the damages you’re owed. When we take on your case, we’ll handle every step of the claims process and won’t back down from a court battle if we have to take further legal action.
Here’s what our highly experienced building collapse attorney from Cleveland Hill can do to give you peace of mind and significant financial compensation after an accident:
- Investigate the collapse and collect valuable evidence
- Interview witnesses and workers who were present during the incident
- Work with engineering and construction experts to determine what caused the collapse
- Calculate how much compensation you’re owed
- Build a strong claim or lawsuit on your behalf
- Negotiate a settlement or take your case to court
- Work tirelessly to obtain the damages you need to return to a normal life
- Meet filing deadlines and other requirements
- Guide you through the entire legal process and answer any questions you may have
Cleveland Hill Building Collapse Lawyer Near Me (716) 300-5885
Compensation Our Cleveland Hill Building Collapse Attorneys Can Fight for
Building collapse victims like yourself can endure a number of challenging economic and non-economic losses. Fortunately, a skilled lawyer from our firm can seek compensation for not only the financial setbacks you’ve been burdened with but also the subjective and emotional struggles you’ve faced.
Depending on how the incident has impacted your finances, health, and mental well-being, you could receive a variety of important damages, including the following:
- Medical expenses
- Cost of hospital treatment and ambulance services
- Prescription medication costs
- Physical therapy expenses
- Lost wages
- Decreased earning ability
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive damages, in some cases
What to Do if Your Loved One Has Passed Away in a Cleveland Hill Building Collapse
If your spouse or family member has passed away due to catastrophic injuries sustained in a collapse, we offer our sincerest condolences for your loss. Times like these can be extremely difficult to navigate, but our firm is here to offer the support and compassionate legal counsel you need to cope with this tragedy.
A wrongful death lawyer from our team in Cleveland Hill can file a lawsuit on your behalf and pursue compensation for the losses, grief, and suffering that you and your loved ones have experienced. If we win your case, you could benefit from the following forms of financial compensation:
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Burial and funeral costs
- Loss of financial support
- Pain and suffering your loved one experienced prior to death
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- And more
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Building Collapse Lawyer from Cleveland Hill
Recovering from a structural collapse can be extremely difficult, especially if you’ve suffered serious injuries or have lost a loved one. The good news is that the team at Richmond Vona, LLC, can take on every aspect of your case and relentlessly pursue the damages you deserve.
To learn about your legal options after an accident, contact us and schedule a free consultation with a Cleveland Hill building collapse lawyer. During your consultation, we’ll ask you about the incident you were involved in and determine what your best course of action is. If we advise you to file a claim, we’ll do everything we can to get the results you’re looking for.